I'm not a fan of resolutions. I honestly never keep them, I'm horrible. So instead of resolutions this year, I'm simply going to make some goals for myself.
1. Intentionally be more healthy. Not just in my diet & exercise but emotionally & mentally as well. I want to focus on having a positive attitude no matter the circumstances.
2. Be financially sound. I've definitely been living beyond my means & pretending I'm a baller when I'm really not, haha. I want to start saving and really focus on the difference between "want" and "need."
3. Get involved with a church. Dylan & I have been church hopping since moving here and I really want us to find a home church where we feel we belong. I would love to join a small ministry, join the worship team (I miss choir so much!) & just volunteer, serve and give my time.
4. Going along with 3, I'd love to grow deeper in my faith. I would love for Dylan & I to join a couples bible study to grow & learn with each other.
5. Live life more. Often times I find myself being a complete hermit. I come home from work and veg out on the couch in front of the TV. That is totally not how I want to live my life (or how I'd want my future children to grow up). So I'd love for Dylan & I to focus on trying new things, going on adventures and experience things our city has to offer.
6. Take more pictures! I'm so horrible at this. I hate asking people to take pictures for me when we're out so I feel like I miss out on a lot of good picture opportunities! Along with this comes being more consistent with my blog. Now that I have my own laptop, I think I will have more success with this. ;)
What are some of your goals for 2013? Share them with me! =)