Linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday!
1. I had an unexpected day off on Monday & I got a lot done! I cleaned the entire apartment, got groceries, sold some old clothes for cash and worked out.
2. My bestie from Las Vegas came to visit on Tuesday & Wednesday! We had dinner with my mom and brother, she tried on a few wedding dresses (eek!), had Chick-Fil-A (yum!), watched Pitch Perfect and stayed up late talking. I love that even though we only see each other a few times a year, whenever we get together it's like we haven't been apart at all.
3. The family I nanny for invited me to stay for dinner last night & it was a lot of fun. They are such a sweet couple & I am so lucky to work for such a great family!
4. When I went to Spin this week I survived better than last time. I could actually move the next day and my inner thighs didn't scream at me too much. I'll consider that a pretty good accomplishment.
|I'll spin 7 days a week if it'll make me look like her! ;)|
5. My man got hired at Morgan Stanley. Not to brag but it's kind of a big deal and kind of exciting!
Happy Friday & have a fabulous weekend!