- I worked 7:30am-10:30pm. Looooong day & I came home pooped and went right to bed.
|Um, yeah...she's kind of ridiculously cute.|
- Dumb old me scheduled an oil change appointment for 8:15am so I didn't even get to sleep in.
- Then the bf & I went to our first week of Relationship Foundations at a local church. It is a 6 week series for seriously dating or engaged couples & I think it's going to be awesome! This week we talked about oneness and how each person in a relationship should be bringing 100% to the relationship instead of the typical saying of "50-50". The speaker has been married for 41 years (!) so he was very knowledgeable and I really enjoyed listening to him. I'm excited for the rest of the series! We also have a workbook that we have to do homework from, haha.
- Bf, roomie & roomie's bf went to Red Robin for dinner and all got yummy burgers & drinks.
- My roommate's bf signed us all into Disneyland in our sweats (we were going to come back later in the afternoon)
- Then we went and got Einstein for breakfast (yummy!)
- We went over to my bf's apartment to do laundry (roomie & I don't have our own washer/dryer and I am not a fan of communal laundry facilities)
- Bf & I attempted a run but that didn't go so well because it was really hot outside & my head started pounding so it basically turned into a walk...ha.
- Then we went to Disneyland & all 4 of us enjoyed some time at the park!
|Bf & I shared the scoop on the far left...my roomie was dying laughing that her & her bf both ordered their own double scoops in a waffle cone and we were sharing 1 scoop lol|